Our productions continue to encourage and foster a deep-rooted enthusiasm and appreciation of culture and performing arts over the years.
- Restaging of Kuo Pao Kun’s Classic “The Silly Little Girl and The Funny Old Tree”. Directed by Ang Gey Pin in collaboration with youth theatre practitioners from the Singapore scene.
- Roaring Good Times 12
- Cross Talk Series: “A Teahouse of Cross Talk 3”
- Singapore Press Holdings X Committee to Promote Chinese Language Learning (CPCLL) Radio Drama Workshop
- Raffles Institution Radio Drama Short Course
- Cherrybrook Drama Course
- BEING Workshop – CHIA
- BEING Workshop – Ang Gey Pin
- Children Arts Education with Theatre Above [Shanghai]
- Magical Holiday Camp: “How did the World come about?”
- Stamford Arts Centre Mid-Autumn Cross Talks Performance
- Esplanade Octoburst Performance
- Goodman Arts Centre Open House 2019
- Cross Talk Play: “The Best Gift”
- Roaring Good Times 11
- Cross Talk Series: “A Teahouse of Cross Talk 2”
- Masterclass with Tang Chia-yu on “Creative Drama Education for Children”
- Workshop Series ‘Play | Intuition | Embodiment in Collaboration with Sourcing Within [Ang Gey Pin]’
- UFM 100.3 X SPH X YPPAE Radio Broadcasting Programme
- Magical Holiday Camp: “Pandora’s Box”
- Singapore Chinese Cultural Centre Cultural Extravaganza
- “Mid-Autumn Festival 2018” Gardens by the Bay with Ding Yi Music Company
- Tianjin International Children’s Arts and Culture Festival 2018
- Charity Performance for SPH Visually Impaired
- Goodman Arts Centre Open House 2018
- River Hongbao 2018
- SPH CNY Recording
- International collaboration with CHIA for Children’s Play “A Story about Home – Mr Magnolia”
- Ten Year Anniversary – Roaring Good Times 10
- Newly created Cross Talk Series “A Teahouse of Cross Talk”
- Guest performance at River Hongbao, Singapore Foochow Association, Sagaramudra Buddhist Society, Char Yong Association etc.
- Invited by Chengdu Children’s Music Festival to observe the festival as a potential partner in 2018
- Cross Talk Play: “Drunken Prawn”
- Roaring Good Times 9
- Collaboration with Singapore Chinese Orchestra “Ah Boy’s Adventure – A Day to Pulau Ubin”
- Guest performance at Esplanade’s Octoburst event
- Roaring Good Times 4
- Roaring Good Times 3
- Launched a series of arts and culture events themed “The 25th Filial Piety”. Events included: publication of a new book “My Mother” written by Madam Sim Siu Yok, talks, Magical Holiday Camps, Radio Workshops and theatre productions.
- Performed at the Tianjin International Children’s Culture and Art Festival
- Roaring Good Times 2
- 3 different generations of YPPAE Performing Artistes staged a Mandarin rendition of classic play ‘The Club’, written by David Williamson, and received overwhelming response.
- The Art of Choral Singing organized in collaboration with Esplanade and National Arts Council, culminating in the concert ‘Voices of Colour’, presented by eight children and women’s choirs.
2001 - 2005
1999 - 2000
- Restaged the children’s musical: “A Gift to the Young Emperor of Qing Dynasty”
- Children’s musical production: “Eye on the World”
- Produced the first-ever local original Chinese children’s musical: “A Gift to the Young Emperor of Qing Dynasty”
- Guest Performances at various occasions, including Drama Centre Opening Festival and Chinese New Year Gala Show at the Esplanade Concert Hall etc.