Our productions continue to encourage and foster a deep-rooted enthusiasm and appreciation of culture and performing arts over the years.
- International collaboration with CHIA for Children’s Play “A Story about Home – Mr Magnolia”
- Ten Year’s Anniversary – Roaring Good Times 10
- Newly created Cross Talk Series “A Teahouse of Cross Talk Series”
- Guest performance at River Hongbao, Singapore Foochow Association, Sagaramudra Buddhist Society, Char Yong Association etc
- Invited by Chengdu Children’s Music Festival to observe the festival as a potential partner in 2018
- Drunken Prawn
- Roaring Good Times 9
- Collaboration with Singapore Chinese Orchestra “Ah Boy’s Adventure – A Day to Pulau Ubin”
- Guest performance at Esplanade’s Octoburst event
- Roaring Good Times 4.
- Roaring Good Times 3.
- Launched a series of cultural and arts events themed “The 25th Filial Piety”. Events included: publication of new book My Mother written by Madam Sim Siu Yok, talks, Magical Holiday Camps, Radio Workshops and theatre productions.
- Performed at the Tianjin International Children’s Culture and Art Festival
- Roaring Good Times 2
- 3 different generations of YPPAE Performing Artistes staged a Mandarin rendition of classic play ‘The Club’, written by David Williamson, and received overwhelming response.
- The Art of Choral Singing organized in collaboration with Esplanade and National Arts Council, culminating in the concert ‘Voices of Colour’, presented by eight children and women’s choirs.
2001 - 2005
1999 - 2000
- Restaged the children’s musical: “A Gift to the Young Emperor of Qing Dynasty”
- Children’s musical production: “Eye on the World”
- Produced the first-ever local original Chinese children’s musical: “A Gift to the Young Emperor of Qing Dynasty”
- Guest Performances at various occasions, including Drama Centre Opening Festival and Chinese New Year Gala Show at the Esplanade Concert Hall etc.